Zonta Club of Mineral Wells Service Projects and Fundraisers
- Bowls of Love
- Koats for Kidz
- Meals on Wheels
- Hope Shelter
- D. Williams Scholarship: Renewable Scholarship given each year
- Local Scholarships for high school seniors: Zonta gives scholarships to two local seniors for the college of their choice.
- Zonta Says No to Violence against Women
- Tour of Homes
- Status of Women Luncheon
- Amelia Earhart Dinner
Local Projects We Donate To
- Mineral Wells Center of Live: Wheel chair ramps
- Mineral Wells Merchant's Association: New Christmas Lights for City Streets
- Palo Pinto Area Foundation: Palo Pinto General Hospital (PPGH) walking trail
- Relay for Life
- Girls State
- Project Graduation
Many committees, ranging from membership to service and advocacy, do the planning and work of our Zonta Club. Upon your induction as a new member, you will be assigned to one of the committees.
Koatz for Kids Project: Making sure area children are able to stay warm.
Free Self Defense Class offered by The Zonta Club of Mineral Wells.
Zonta Says No to Violence Against Women
Orange ribbons were tied around light poles downtown to bring awareness to the issue.